Monday, September 3, 2007

Big Game This Week

Alright guys, our game this week is huge. We are playing the black team who are also undefeated and are in second place right behind us. The reason I am writing this post so early in the morning is because I just woke up from a dream I had about this game. In my dream we barely got there in time and then got our asses handed to us because Mike Nuckles kept dropping fly balls in the outfield. I think the final score was 5-1. This cannot happen. If Nuckles shows up to the game I am psychic and we are screwed. Otherwise I think we should be fine. This team is good so we have to bring it on, and by bring it on I mean stomp the yard, and by stomp the yard I mean I want us to be the ones saying You got served when all is said and done. Please read Rob's directions below and make sure to get there well before 6, we can't have a forfeit for a game this big.

2 comments:

Paul.Douche said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul.Douche said...

And by "stomp the yard" he means "ghost ride the whip."