Sunday, August 12, 2007

Ashley's birthday

It was great to see so many Rolling Blackouts at Zoe's birthday pub crawl, however like a self-fulfilling prophecy I completely blacked out and now would like to know who smeared chocolate all over me. Not cool guys. I had to walk home this morning looking like someone smeared shit all over my clothes. Anyways, are we still looking for a team slogan? Joe has a sweet new Goonies shirt that says Never Say Die. Just an idea. Fuck this hangover. There's another one.

3 comments:

Blackout Central said...

I would also like to know who smeared that same "shit" all over my bathroom floor... seriously... also, thanks to danny i think that i have to buy a new duvet(sp?) cover... Besides that, it was a glorious night!

Blackout Central said...

Also, it was nice of Lynne to sacrifice her contact in the name of the party... we either that or the 8 hour session she put in at bus stop...

LAA said...

Sacrifice is what I do. Whether its, diving into first head first or losing a contact. It's all in the name of fun. Perhaps I have a secret crush on Ron and that is my excuse for being at the Bus Stop for 8 hours.